Norfolk Polish Film Festival

Adrian O'dell

Sep 7, 2022, 9:04:16 AM9/7/22
to Norfolk Archives Network
Good afternoon to all fellow Norfolk Archives Network members!

We would be grateful if you would let your colleagues (and anyone else you think might be interested) know about the Polish Film Festival being held by Norfolk Polish Heritage Group on Sunday 25th September, 2022 at The Auditorium, The Forum, Norwich.

Here are the details and we hope to see some of you there and then!

Best wishes
Adrian Żółkowski-O'dell
PFF logo English.jpg

NORFOLK POLISH HERITAGE GROUP AT THE FORUM
POLISH FILM FESTIVAL

The first-ever public screening of Polish films will take place in central Norwich on Sunday, 25th September 2022 at The Forum in Norwich

The full-day programme (or choose which films to watch) will include documentaries, a comedy, travel shorts and a full feature film, all in the Polish language (with English subtitles) or in English.

There’ll be rare, pre-war (1st & 2nd) footage and insights into life in Poland today. The programme will include discussions and a Q&A session with one of the producers.

Polish cakes and refreshments included!

CLICK here for details: https://www.thenphg.org/news-events

Advance booking recommended at