Around the World in 80 Documents- Australia and Antarctica (Online Event)

Norfolk Archives Network

Apr 4, 2022, 10:07:24 AM4/4/22
to Norfolk Archives Network
Dear all,

The Norfolk Record Office is putting on an interactive session to decide on objects to put in an online exhibition. Details are below, if anyone would like to take part:

Norfolk’s archives showcase much more than just life in Norfolk. In this series we ask you to choose your favourites. Before the session we will be asking members of the public to suggest documents via our social media channels. These documents will be highlighted, along with some of our own choices, during the session before putting them to a vote to decided on a selection of documents for an online exhibition. Sessions will last up to an hour. Sessions will run throughout the year, starting with - Australia and Antarctica.

Around the World in 80 Documents- Australia and Antarctica (Online Event) Tickets, Wed 4 May 2022 at 10:00 | Eventbrite