"Caring for Community Archives" Webinars

Robin Sampson

Jan 27, 2021, 7:15:14 AM1/27/21
to Norfolk Archives Network
Dear all,

The Scottish Council on Archives is running a series of short sessions focusing on different aspects of looking after a Community Archive group, including handling, cataloguing, digitising, archiving Facebook pages and how Brexit will affect Community Archives.

These all look very useful and they encourage you to submit questions. You can sign up via the link below:

Robin

Robin Sampson

Feb 23, 2021, 6:51:01 AM2/23/21
to Norfolk Archives Network, Robin Sampson
Dear all,

further to this, the SCA's session on photograph preservation can be watched at  (31) Next Steps: Caring for Community Archives Storage of Photographs - YouTube

I'd advise skipping to 2 minutes 30 to start, as they have some technical difficulties at the beginning - we've all been there!

Robin