For sale: Tacx smart trainer and rollers

Donna Wilson

Nov 24, 2021, 10:00:19 AM11/24/21
to ncc-discus...@nohobikeclub.org
For sale:

1. Tacx Flux S smart trainer, bought in June 2020 and used for 6 months, never any issues I just upgraded to a KICKER bike which has more features. I have a cassette attached, front wheel block, skewer that came with the trainer plus a thru axle adaptor all included. Bought for $750+ tax/shipping plus the additional costs of cassette/adaptor/block.
Looking for $400

2. Tacx Galaxia rollers in like new condition. Only tested out a few times I just haven't gotten into using them, hoping someone else needs/wants a good set of rollers. The original purchase price was $270 + tax/shipping, plus these are already assembled 🔧
Looking for $175

Pickup in Easthampton, please text 401-603-9185 or email me directly djwil...@gmail.com if interested thanks!

Pics attached
PXL_20210423_225442329.jpg
PXL_20210808_211941420.jpg

Donna Wilson

Nov 24, 2021, 1:07:33 PM11/24/21
to ncc-discus...@nohobikeclub.org
Tacx Flux S has been sold, rollers still available