Bike for sale

Liam Reynolds

Sep 2, 2022, 4:56:04 PM9/2/22
to NCC Discussion Group
Hello All,
I'm not officially part of the NCC, but I'm a Western Mass senior who bikes, and in a couple days I'm going off to college. I have two bikes and really can only bring one so I'm selling the other one. It's in really good shape and isn't too heavily used. The frame is a greys frame and it has a hydraulic ultegra di2 setup with reynolds assault wheels. The frame is large, probably best for someone over 5'11 No mechanical issues. I don't really have a set price on this but I'm looking to get a fair price for it. If you're interested send an offer my way and we can talk it out. Please feel free to shoot any questions over to my email liamgre...@gmail.com or my phone (413) 320-9151. Pictures below!
6FCE1930-29C9-4069-8FD0-2C2D505274D0.heic