8am start for Saturday C ride

Roger Stawasz

Aug 30, 2021, 2:20:44 PM8/30/21
to ncc-discus...@nohobikeclub.org
Please note that the listing for an 8am start for the Saturday C group ride on the NCC calendar is not a mistake. As ride leader I asked to make the change due to a situation that requires that I be back in Northampton around noon. Keeping that schedule didn't look possible if we started at 9am. I certainly hope that this doesn't prove to be inconvenient for anyone. There's plenty of light at that time and the temperatures should be around 60 degrees so there's likely little need for much more than your summer riding kit.

The ride will be posted later in the week. Thanks for your understanding.

Roger Stawasz