I'm looking for people to ride with - but I'm not a pro or a very fast rider

Terianne Falcone

Oct 22, 2020, 11:39:47 AM10/22/20
to NCC Discussion Group
I've moved back to the area and don't know a lot of people so any advice would be appreciated. By the way, I am fun. ;-)

Here's my email tfgott...@gmail.com

christopher johnson-brown

May 6, 2021, 1:22:45 PM5/6/21
to NCC Discussion Group, Terianne Falcone
Hello,

I am also looking to ride with someone. The companionship helps me out a lot. Like you, I am not a pro or a "fast" rider. I live in Erving. It takes me roughly 15 minutes(ish) to meet up in Greenfield, Northfield, Montague area. Northampton it takes 45 minutes (riding on the bike). There are a lot of hills if that is your thing here in the Berkshires. Just hit me up with an email and we can talk.

Chris Johnson