Century or otherwise big ride Thursday?

Chris Stratton

Oct 24, 2022, 3:04:44 PM10/24/22
to NCC Discussion Group
Although this week is starting out depressingly wet, Thursday looks to
bring a seasonally unique combination of clear weather and already
being nicely warm in the 8am range

Anyone interested in sneaking out for a Century or otherwise large ride?

I'm thinking probably paved rather than confront gravel stuff that may
be muddy after a rainy stretch, though I'd be willing to consider
something like going to Brattleboro, VT on roads and then taking
amazingly scenic and high quality gravel Green River Road back.

Leyden / Guilford route that goes through South Deerfield trail
parking twice providing the option to ride the southern or norther
part alone

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/41291328

Purple Meadow and Green River route - easy gravel that should work on
28mm tires and up, again with the option to ride south or north of
Deerfield parking only

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/41291188

Or happy to do something closer to COVAC, a big loop south into CT, or
some other direction...

Chris