Safety Team Volunteers

Andy Towlen

Nov 10, 2021, 10:49:15 AM11/10/21
to NCC Discussion Group
Hi all -

  I'm taking point on setting up a safety team for the NCC. There have been a few discussions about safety on rides for the club, and after looking at a number of other clubs that have safety committees or teams, the BOD decided to establish a safety team here.

 I'm asking for volunteers, maybe 3-5, who are interested. Please contact me OFF LINE, not on the NCC list, if interested. We've already looked at a concussion protocol, and are looking to establish good practices for other safety issues.

  Thanks for considering,

   Andy