Cancelled- Saturday Morning B Ride 09/10/2022

Tim Cary

Sep 9, 2022, 8:01:51 AM9/9/22
to NCC Discussion Group
Hi Everyone,

The official B ride for tomorrow is cancelled.  Unfortunately, I am out of town and no other leader is available. Do feel free to organize and ride as a non-club ride, but  please consider heading up to North Adams and supporting the Graylock HC/TT.  Charlie and the committee put on a great event that participants come from all of New England and New York to ride.  I have raced it many times (and directed it too)  and there is nothing like the feeling at the top, knowing you have scaled the highest mountain in Massachusetts!

Although the NCC ride calendar is empty for the remaining Saturdays this fall, rides may pop up from time to time.  If I am available, I do intend to plan and lead B rides well into late fall, weather permitting. Please keep checking the calendar and your email each week.  So many more hills to climb!

Tim