Monday Intro Ride 6/13

Ari Daube-Valois

Jun 12, 2022, 9:23:46 PM6/12/22
to NCC Discussion Group
We are excited for our weekly Intro Ride (formerly Delta Ride) this Monday June 13th at 5:30 PM!

This Monday, we will cover 16 miles and proceed at a comfortable pace of about 12 to 14 miles per hour. Riders of all abilities and with any type of bike are welcome. Cycling kit or street/workout clothes are fine. This is a no-drop ride, meaning we will always stop or wait for the slowest riders, and will stop to assist anyone with flat tires or mechanical difficulties.

This is a great chance to meet people, learn ride etiquette, and get comfortable with group rides.

Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/39753816