Final Tuesday C Ride 9/13 CANCELLED

Chris Stratton

Sep 13, 2022, 4:49:22 PM9/13/22
to NCC Discussion Group
Although we just had a stretch of tantalizingly sunny skies, there are weather systems to the southwest which mean forecasts still have too high a chance of rain and thunderstorms in the next few hours, so unfortunately tonight's final C ride of the season must be cancelled.

Hope to see everyone at 5:30 tomorrow for the club-wide final ride of the season followed by the pizza party at 7:30 - and again as in the previous email, I'm committed to making sure there there's a version of that ride which works for everyone, so please come and enjoy the chance to interact with a full spectrum of the club's membership!