Tuesday Night C Route 6/8/21

John Coffey

Jun 6, 2021, 4:15:48 PM6/6/21
to ncc-discus...@nohobikeclub.org
With a forecast of 90 degrees on Tuesday, we are eliminating a few hundred feet of climbing and are heading to the woods and along the rivers for shade and some relief from the heat. This will not be our fastest ride of the season!

Our route can be found here on RideWithGPS

We are meeting at Pulaski Park in Northampton at 5:30 PM on Tuesday.  It will be hot, so be sure to bring plenty of water since we do not plan on rest stops on Tuesday Nights. You will need to be self-sufficient with extra tubes and a pump or have CO2 inflation.

Per club policy you must be a club member or sign a waiver to join the ride. Potential new members are allowed to join as a guest twice before becoming a member and can do so here.

Look forward to riding with you and we'll keep it as cool and fun as possible!

John

John Coffey

Jun 8, 2021, 2:42:17 PM6/8/21
to ncc-discus...@nohobikeclub.org
Tonight's ride is cancelled due to thunderstorms and flash flood warnings