Wahoo Trainer for Sale!!

Liam Reynolds

Sep 6, 2021, 12:04:40 PM9/6/21
to NCC Discussion Group
Hey all,
I bought this Kickr Snap trainer last winter and am looking to sell it as I plan to ride on the road throughout the winter this year. I bought this for 500+ tax and have only ridden it for about 5 hours in total. It's in totally mint condition; I even still have the unopened instruction manual. I think a fair price for it would be somewhere around 425 considering how new it is, but if you think that's too high/too low please tell me what you think is a fair price to pay for this. I've attached some pictures below, so please reach out to me if you're interested. I would be happy to drop it off for anyone living in western mass.
Thanks!
-Liam
IMG_5756.HEIC
IMG_5754.HEIC