最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Jeremy Coleman

未読、
2021/12/02 9:43:092021/12/02
To: NCC Discussion Group
I have a pair of Lake CX145 winter road shoes size 45. They ended up being just a tad small. I wear US 10 1/2  - 11, they might fit another foot size 10 1/2, definitely 10, possibly 9 1/2. It's a wide platform, fantastic shoe, well constructed, warm. I rode in the low 30's comfortably, and my feet get cold easily. They list for $249, recently on sale from Competitive Cyclist at $199, I'd like $150. They have been used maybe 20 hours, just broken in. Come take a look if you are interested. Jeremy Coleman
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件