Tuesday C Ride and Pizza Party - 6/22/21

John Coffey

Jun 20, 2021, 5:41:59 PM6/20/21
to ncc-discus...@nohobikeclub.org
This Tuesday, we may have some light showers, but intend to ride unless the weather is awful.

We're planning to go to Whately, then back via River Road. RideWithGPS route can be found here. If you need help downloading it to your GPS, hints and links can be found on our website here.

All are invited to bid Bon Voyage to Aaron Walker at the bar at Northampton Bicycle at 319 Pleasant Street. Pizza will be supplied.

The bar is being renamed The Barb and Olive. Can you guess what bike parts inspired the name?

If you aren't riding with us, but want to stop by, we expect to arrive at 7:00 PM.

See you on the road,

John

John Coffey

Jun 22, 2021, 3:21:59 PM6/22/21
to ncc-discus...@nohobikeclub.org, NCC Ride Leaders
All 3 weather sites that I follow are now calling for rain throughout the time of our ride.

Reluctantly, tonight's ride is cancelled.

Please join us at 6:00 tonight at Noho Bike Bar. Pizza is scheduled for 6:30.