Thursday Hilly A/B

Charlie Bailey

Sep 2, 2021, 9:07:16 AM9/2/21
to NCC Discussion Group

The last few Thursday A/B rides have been delightful - we have been taking the North Poland Road route and it's really quite beautiful.

We will continue that new tradition this evening with a nice climb up Ashfield Road to North Poland. We then take the rolling descent to 116, the shorter descent into Conway and the spirited return to Northampton past the reservoir. The group size has been small lately and we have managed to keep the ride together at a fun pace all the way to the West Farms Road return.

Let's continue that fine tradition this evening in what may be one of the last Thursday rides of the season.

Pulaski Park, 5:30 PM departure.

Charlie