Looking for a used Trek Domane or similar bike

Nina Fischer

Sep 26, 2022, 12:21:12 PM9/26/22
to NCC Discussion Group
Hi all,

      I am trying to help my young adult son find a bike to his liking.  With the supply chain as it is and the high cost of a new bike I thought it would be great to reach out to this community in hopes that there might be someone who is interested in selling off a bike. or might know where to guide us in finding one.  He also like Specialized.

     He is approximately 5ft 8"inches.

     Feel free to reach out to me though my email with specs on a bike. you might be interested in selling.

           Many thanks,
                  Nina
                   ni...@ninaf.com