Thanksgiving Bread Sale Day 2

GLCI Marketplace

Nov 21, 2023, 11:52:12 AM11/21/23
to GLCI Marketplace
Today is the second day of our Thanksgiving Day Bread sales. Bread will be available today after 12:30 PM at the GLCI Marketplace located in the Hawk Owl Cafe.

Apple Walnut Farmhouse Bread - this beautiful bread is studded with apples and walnuts and slightly sweetened with organic apple juice, a perfect pairing with your Thanksgiving menu. Excellent toasted and topped with your favorite spread or used for your Thanksgiving leftover sandwich.

Buttery Brioche Rolls - (4 in a bag) delicious served with a meal, toasted in the morning or when stale turned into French toast or bread pudding

Butter Bread - wrapped and heated this bread is the perfect accompaniment to any meal and holds up to nicely for Thanksgiving leftover sandwiches! When stale it makes wonderful French toast

Assort Dinner Rolls - the perfect size as a side for your Thanksgiving meal or used to make mini Thanksgiving leftover slider sandwiches. Keep these rolls in your freezer until the big day. Defrost on the counter, wrap in foil and reheat for a no-fuss dinner roll.

Ciabatta - an airy rustic bread with a chewy crust and a creamy interior. Perfect for toast, croutons, stuffing, and served on the table with your meal.

All of these breads freeze nicely and can be thawed on the counter for the big day. Or give the gift of bread to your neighbors.

We will have another sale this afternoon located at Great Lakes Campus on the second floor in the baking lab (GL252). Watch for our next announcement this afternoon for when that sale will begin.