Cafe Lobdell's Opens This Tuesday

GLCI Marketplace

Jun 21, 2024, 10:40:23 AMJun 21
to GLCI Marketplace
You know it's truly summer when Cafe Lobdell's is open! Stop by anytime Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday from 7:30-11 AM from June 25 until July 31 (closed on July 4). No reservations needed for this causal counter service experience provided by our Baking and Pastry students.

Our menu offers sweet and savory items, an assortment of grab and go lunch options, and a variety of vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and nut free items. We also offer a variety of jot or cold hand-crafted beverages and alternative dairy options.

We hope to see you over the summer.