New articles

Dobhal, Shivani

Jun 7, 2017, 11:47:13 AM6/7/17
to EM636 - Summer 2017
Hi guys,

I will be posting additional articles so that we can keep our conversations going.

Here's the first one:

Agustin Quintana

Jul 9, 2017, 9:27:04 PM7/9/17
to EM636 - Summer 2017
Tesla is a company that is very focused on their mission to “to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy". This focus stretches into their recruiting strategy as they recruit people who are problem solvers and innovators. This is why Tesla is successful, as their mission resonates in every aspect of their company. As the company grows they continue to maintain a structure where teams work independently to solve specific company problems. This foster not only problem solving but a team culture which allows them to develop talent to be accustomed to work as a team. I think this is the best approach to structuring a company, team work is key in order to successfully innovate.