[ CDC GUIDELINE [ No quarantine ] IF YOU Were exposed to COVID-19 BUT up-to-date with vaccination You do not need to stay home unless you develop symptoms. Regards

Joseph Liu

Jan 24, 2022, 10:20:58 AM1/24/22
to All NJCCPS, minglu...@gmail.com, Frank Shen, Andy Lin, Jessie Wang, Chan Feng, Nelson Yeh, Don Hsu, jiangang luo, Tom Chen, Michael Zhu, Peter Luo, Chengwen Wang, Jimmy Yu, garymao, kathy fan, Shuhshen Pan, Ming Xiong, Kam Yuen, Christine Liu, Yvonne Yen Liu, James Peng, Terry Lin, Sarah Lin, Kevin Young, Maria Young

           Dear Ming Luo, Frank Shen, Chengwen Wang, Jessie Wang, members

   QUESTIONS: Do you need frequent  COVID-19 tests
                           to prove that you do NOT  get illness
    let us look at some examples to make your decision
The other  day  I talked to three nurses  in the Bloomfield center.   They said that they had three (3)
shots.  They said there is no medicine to cure COVID-19.The only way to cure is "Isolation yourself "

But I asked them "Do you need a TEST'?: all three told me "They do not even have mild symptoms
such as cough, high fever and chest pain:. They do not need  to have a TEST'.   But they all contact
various patients daily They are afraid to  indirectly  getting  COVID-19.
             Do you think that they do need a TEST DAILY?

                      OTHER EXAMPLES
1. a volunteer, worked at various nursing homes, voting places. SHe got tested every week at
    Bellville Police Station.  Because she faced a lot of people who were  unvaccinated.
2  a restaurant worker, who worked with many unmasked restaurant workers at Burger King.
     He had tests in the restaurant. He hoped to get a test in CVS test center, Nutley
3.. a retired healthcare worker. She does not  get a test because she believes three shots

                 Thanks for reading