Library Carpentries Workshop at Kilton Public Library

ITS Chair

Dec 5, 2019, 4:52:27 PM12/5/19
to NELA ITS
We will be hosting a Library Carpentries workshop on February 3 and 4th at the Kilton Public Library.
Topics covered will be:

Working with Data using regular expressions
Open Refine
Managing Data with SQL
and
Introduction to GIT

I will update this when we have a registration link. Registration will be limited to 20 people. There will be no charge for this workshop.

We also need volunteers to act as helpers in these classes. Helpers do not need to be super knowledgeable about the class topic, but should be comfortable with technology and willing to help students when they run into issues. If you are interested in volunteering for one or both days, please email myself at chuck.m...@leblibrary.com.

I am really excited to be offering this training, and hope lots of people can take advantage.
Regards
Chuck McAndrew
IT Librarian

ITS Chair

Dec 6, 2019, 10:39:38 AM12/6/19
to NELA ITS

chuck.mcandrew

Dec 16, 2019, 10:31:43 AM12/16/19
to NELA ITS
Hi Everyone,
This event is already halfway full, so if you want to register, please do so while we still have spots.

Regards
Chuck

On Friday, December 6, 2019 at 3:39:38 PM UTC, ITS Chair wrote:
Hi All,
Regards
Chuck

On Thursday, December 5, 2019 at 9:52:27 PM UTC, ITS Chair wrote:
We will be hosting a Library Carpentries workshop on February 3 and 4th at the Kilton Public Library.
Topics covered will be:

Working with Data using regular expressions
Open Refine
Managing Data with SQL
and
Introduction to GIT

I will update this when we have a registration link. Registration will be limited to 20 people. There will be no charge for this workshop.

We also need volunteers to act as helpers in these classes. Helpers do not need to be super knowledgeable about the class topic, but should be comfortable with technology and willing to help students when they run into issues. If you are interested in volunteering for one or both days, please email myself at chuck....@leblibrary.com.

chuck.mcandrew

Jan 22, 2020, 10:30:19 AM1/22/20
to NELA ITS
There are just a couple of seats left for this. If you want to attend, and haven't registered, please do so. https://2020-02-03-lebanon.eventbrite.com/?ref=estw