NELA: ITS Annual Conference: Don't Forget to Register Today!

Megan Bishop

Feb 8, 2021, 1:00:29 PM2/8/21
to NELA ITS

ITS Annual Conference: Wednesday, February 24th

This will be a virtual event: 11:30am - 3:00pm

ITS is excited to announce that registration is open for their 2021 Annual Conference.  Learn more about registration, closing keynote Chris Roberts, plus our other sessions and speakers!  All sessions are being recorded.

In addition to our amazing keynote, don't forget to check out the other amazing sessions that are planned!
  • A Discourse on Discord: Hosting Virtual Teen Programs & Hangouts
  • Design a Virtual Makerspace, Innovation Lab, or Virtual Learning Commons Website
  • Is There a Bend in the Trend? Analyzing the Mobile Usage of a Library Before and During the COVID19 Disruption to Identify Patterns and Direct Change
  • Virtual Library Instruction: Teaching in the Time of COVID
  • Develop a Racial Justice Strategy for Your Website and Social Media Platforms
  • Put Your Self(ie) Out There: Leveraging Social Media to Showcase Your School Library Program
  • Troublesome Tech Trends
  • Baker & Taylor: Driving Community Outcomes with Virtual Outreach Tools, eContent Sharing and Multi-Use Access
Special thank you to our sponsor Baker & Taylor!  Check out info on their Virtual Book Club, as well as promotions to help address patron needs during the pandemic.

Megan Bishop
NELA Events & Communications Coordinator
(But best way to reach me is via email)