Thesis Deposits on Transcripts

Emily Wuchner

Oct 11, 2021, 10:40:57 AM10/11/21
to ETD
Hello Everyone!

At the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign we are evaluating what thesis information is included on transcripts. I wanted to reach out to our community to ask a few questions.

1. At your institution, are thesis/dissertation deposits included on transcripts?

2. If so, can you give me details on how they are listed and what information is included (deposit date, title, link to repository, etc.).

I would love to hear your thoughts when you have a chance. Please let me know if you have any questions or need clarification.

Very best,

Emily

Emily M Wuchner. PhD
Associate Director for Student Experience

Graduate College
507 E Green Street, Suite 101 | M/C 434
Champaign, IL 81620
217-300-5217 | wuch...@illinois.edu
www.grad.illinois.edu

Read, Max

Oct 12, 2021, 2:31:10 PM10/12/21
to Emily Wuchner, ETD

Hi Emily et al.,

At UBC the title of the thesis or dissertation appears on the transcript. No other info, no hyperlink.

Best wishes,

Max

Max Read
Associate Director, Student Academic Services
Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies | Office of the Dean and Vice-Provost
The University of British Columbia | Vancouver Campus
170-6371 Crescent Road | Vancouver BC | V6T 1Z2 Canada
Phone 604 822 0283
max....@ubc.ca | http://www.grad.ubc.ca