J-ETD launched by NDLTD

Charles Greenberg

Apr 8, 2021, 3:42:06 PM4/8/21
to ETD
The NDLTD is proud to announce the launch of the Journal of Electronic Theses and Dissertations (J-ETD https://scholarworks.uaeu.ac.ae/j-etd/ or https://www.j-etd.org) a new scholarly journal which focuses on an important part of the knowledge creation cycle - electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs).

Each year many thousands of students prepare electronic theses and dissertations as they earn their degrees allowing them to share their scholarship and to master the tools for sharing research results. We invite you to read the journal to learn more about the theory and practice of producing, hosting, and indexing student scholarship that exists in digital format in the institutional repositories of universities,and to gain insights on the metadata that is indexed across many public sources. J-ETD welcomes articles by contributors from all areas of the globe related to all aspects of the creation, publication, distribution, cataloging, and indexing of original student digitized theses and dissertations.

We also invite you to become a journal contributor. We are interested in a wide range of topics (https://scholarworks.uaeu.ac.ae/j-etd/about.html ) and look forward to a community of authors that represent the world and provide rich insights into the creation, publication, distribution, cataloging, and indexing of ETDs. Submissions covering both theoretical and practical applications are welcomed. Significant conference papers presented at the annual ETD symposium sponsored by NDLTD will also be considered for publication in J-ETD.

Charles J. Greenberg
Managing Editor, J-ETD