Last Chance to Register - USETDA 2022 Conference

John Hagen

Aug 25, 2022, 7:05:30 PM8/25/22
to ETD

Dear All,

Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to learn more and share your experiences with colleagues at USETDA 2022! Member registration is only $169 or $269 at the non-member rate through September 14th. Book your group discount lodging reservation at $134 per night by September 7th via our Accommodation Web page. To register for the conference, visit our registration information Web page. To learn more, visit our Conference Invitation Web page.

We hope to see you in-person in Cleveland or online at USETDA 2022!

Kind Regards,
USETDA Conference Organizing Committee

USETDA 2022 Conference Organizing Committee

  • Ellen Amatangelo (Brigham Young University Library)*
  • Heidi Arbisi-Kelm (University of Iowa Graduate College)*^
  • Valerie Emerson (George Washington University Libraries)*^
  • Sally Evans (George Mason University Library)*
  • Lucy Fazzino (St. John’s University Libraries)*^
  • Teri Green (University of Toledo College of Graduate Studies)*^
  • John Hagen (USETDA Executive Director)*^
  • Janice Robinson (Brigham Young University Graduate Studies)*
  • Teri Robinson (Mississippi State University Libraries)*
  • Cynthia Tindongan (Ohio University Graduate College)*
  • Stacy Wallace (University of Florida Graduate School)*
  • Emily Wuchner (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Graduate College)*^
  • Aura Young (University of North Carolina Charlotte, The Center for Graduate Life)*^

*USETDA Board Member
^Program Committee Member

 Making Connections2 cropped.png

Countdown to the USETDA 2022 Conference