ETD 2022 - call for extended abstracts

Iryna Kuchma

Feb 22, 2022, 12:57:03 PM2/22/22
to e...@ndltd.org, ifl...@iflalists.org, LL...@googlegroups.com, f11dis...@force11.org
[Forwarded message from Dragan Ivanovic <chen...@uns.ac.rs>]

Apologies for cross-posting

ETD 2022, the 25th International Symposium on Electronic Theses and Dissertations University of Novi Sad, Serbia

 September 7th-9th, 2022

The Program Committee of ETD 2022, the 25th International Symposium on  Electronic Theses and Dissertations, invites you to submit your proposals for papers  and posters.

ETD is the key international conference to attend in order to stay abreast of  developments and trends in electronic theses and dissertations initiatives around the  world. Plan to attend this important conference and consider submitting a proposal  to present a paper exploring one of the themes of the symposium. This is an exciting  opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with the larger ETD community.

Under the theme “FAIRness of ETDs”, the 25th ETD symposium will explore

  • FAIRness of ETDs and supplement materials;

  • ETD and eInfrastructures;

  • ETD and Open Science;

  • ETDs and research data; and

  • ETDs and source code.

We invite you to submit proposals that address some of the previously listed topics.

Presentations will be limited to 20 minutes. Extended abstracts of up to 1,500 words  should be submitted by March, 31st 2022. The selected authors will be notified by the end  of May, 2022.

The abstract must be submitted electronically. To submit an abstract, please visit the  symposium website at https://etd2022.uns.ac.rs/call-for-papers/

To find out about the conference themes or for the latest information concerning ETD  2022, visit the conference website at https://etd2022.uns.ac.rs/ or contact us at etd...@uns.ac.rs

We look forward to seeing you at the conference.

Hosted by

NDLTD & University of Novi Sad

Manoj Kumar K, Scientist-E(CS)

Mar 1, 2022, 3:37:01 PM3/1/22
to Iryna Kuchma, ETD, ifl...@iflalists.org, LL...@googlegroups.com, f11dis...@force11.org
Dear Dr. Iryna Kuchma,

Thank you for your mail. I do remember when we met in the University of Lille regarding ETD 2017.

I remember you introduced and recorded my Indian experiences with ETDs.

You mentioned to me that you are from Ukrain.  How are you and are you Safe?

with regards,

Manoj Kumar K |  मनोज कुमार के
Scientist-E (CS) | वैज्ञानिक ई (सी एस )
INFLIBNET Centre, Gandhinagar | सूचना एवं पुस्तकालय नेटवर्क केंद्र, गांधीनगर
An Inter University Centre of University Grants Commission,
Infocity Gandhinagar - 382007. Gujarat, INDIA.
Phone : 079-23268220 (O), 09376134222 (M)
manoj[at]inflibnet.ac.in, shodhganga[at]inflibnet.ac.in,