Panel discussion on PhD research dissemination - 3rd Feb

Ken Chad

Jan 28, 2021, 8:36:05 AM1/28/21
to ETD
This panel discussion on PhD research dissemination looks interesting. A link to register is here:  https://bit.ly/3okbCgh
******
"Diverse institutions, aligned aims – Enhancing PhD research dissemination – a panel discussion spanning continents.ProQuest is pleased to invite you to join this panel discussion among library directors of three prestigious, international research universities, focusing on their strategies to support researcher communities and dissemination of their doctoral theses.Hear from our panelists from University of Johannesburg, Lancaster University, and University of Liverpool."
*******
I have to confess an interest too - I wrote a free (Open Access) briefing paper on issues around theses last year: 'Aggregate and amplify -enhancing the value and use of theses and dissertations.'  https://www.kenchadconsulting.com/publications/
Regards
Ken