ETD2017 Travel Grants

John Hagen

Jan 15, 2017, 3:11:44 AM1/15/17
to Listserv (ETD-L) NDLTD
Applications are now being accepted for ETD2017 travel scholarships. Travel grants for delegates to attend the ETD annual symposium are an investment in ETDs worldwide. The application deadline is March 31, 2017. Complete information is available online at http://www.usetda.org/usetda-conferences/etd2017/travel-grants/.

Rey Ramos

Jan 15, 2017, 12:36:10 PM1/15/17
to John Hagen, Listserv (ETD-L) NDLTD
Dear John,

Thank you very much for sharing this rare opportunity. I am interested to apply since as the newly designated Intellectual Property Unit head of the university, this is really timely for me in the overall planning and management of our researches thru theses, dissertations and other intellectual property undertakings.

All the best,
Rey

Engr. Reynaldo Perez-Ramos, PhD, MSc, MPhil-Env Engg
Director, Planning and Development
Romblon State University (RSU)
Odiongan, Province of Romblon
PHILIPPINES