Please consider submitting your ETD research to J-ETD

Charles Greenberg

Jun 12, 2021, 9:18:07 PM6/12/21
to ETD

The Journal of Electronic Theses and Dissertations (J-ETD) is ready to accept manuscripts on many of aspects of ETD production, sharing, and preservation.

Topics of interest include all aspects of electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs). The following list should not be considered a constraint if your research is a pioneering approach to understanding one or more aspects of ETDs:

  • ETD Stakeholder perspectives
  • ETD Big data and analytics
  • Citation Management in Student Scholarship
  • ETD Data Curation
  • Deep Learning/ ETD Analytics
  • ETDs as Digital Archives
  • Digital Preservation of ETDs
  • ETD Discovery
  • Thesis & Dissertation Coaching
  • ETD Ecosystems
  • ETD Lifecycles
  • ETD Metadata
  • Multilingual Repositories
  • Persistent ETD Identifiers
  • Plagiarism and ETDs
  • Copyright and ETDs
  • Patents and ETD
  • Citation Management Tools and ETDs
I would be happy to respond to any questions prior to a manuscript submission. Blinded peer review, no APC, and an international editorial board represent our intent to be responsive to international authors.  We are in process for our ISSN  and will soon add DOI addresses to all articles .