Last reminder: submit your proposals for ETD 2023 (October 26-28, Gujarat, India)

Gabriela Mejias

Jun 7, 2023, 11:26:06 AM6/7/23
to e...@ndltd.org

Dear colleagues,

Last days to submit your proposals for the 26th International Symposium on Electronic Theses and Dissertations, #ETD2023. This year’s theme is “Enriching ETDs and their reach” and is organized by the Information and Library Network Centre, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India during October 26-28, 2023.

We invite submission on the following topics and beyond:

  • Managing ETDs

  • ETD Metadata Lifecycle

  • ETD and Open Science

  • Research Data Repositories (RDRs)

  • Bibliometric Analysis of FAIR ETDs

  • Libraries Beyond Institutions

  • ETD Meta Archive

  • Analytics of ETDs

  • Discoverability of ETDs

  • Other Issues Related to ETDs

  • Case Studies and Best Practices

The due date is June 15 and further information is available on https://etd2023.inflibnet.ac.in/call_for_paper.php.

Best regards,

Manmeet Kaur

Aug 19, 2023, 1:53:47 AM8/19/23
to ETD, Gabriela Mejias
Respected ETD Members,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to formally request an extension for the submission deadline of the full paper for the [ETD 2023], scheduled for [20th August, 2023]. Due to unforeseen circumstances and challenges beyond Our control, We are finding it difficult to meet the original deadline.

Our both papers are currently in their final stages of preparation. However, I believe that with a little more time, We will be able to ensure that the paper is of the highest quality and makes a valuable contribution to the conference. We understand the importance of adhering to deadlines and the impact it has on the overall schedule, but We believe that a small extension would greatly benefit the quality of our submission.

We kindly request an extension of [September, 2023] to submit the full paper. This additional time will allow us to address all the necessary revisions and ensure that the paper meets the standards set by the [ETD 2023 Conference].

Sincerely,

Manmeet Kaur and Dr. Raja Ram Bhat