ETD-MS v1.1: an Interoperability Metadata Standard for Electronic Theses and Dissertations

Natalie Bulick

Aug 3, 2021, 1:18:48 PM8/3/21
to ETD
Are the  recommended standards in ETD-MS v1.1: an Interoperability Metadata Standard for Electronic Theses and Dissertations the current recommendations? My duties have recently shifted, so I am assessing our collections and how we are representing them.

Thanks for your help,

Natalie Bulick
Scholarly Communications and Metadata Librarian
Indiana State University

Lighton Phiri

Aug 4, 2021, 6:18:06 AM8/4/21
to ETD
Hello,

We recently started working with the standard and yes, ETD-ms v1.1 is the current standard; at least this is according to the NDLTD Website [1].

Best wishes