NDLTD Administrative Assistant and Membership Administrator Renee Nester

Ed Fox

Feb 20, 2017, 9:18:45 PM2/20/17
to ETD
I am pleased to announce that Renee Nester is now the Administrative Assistant and Membership Administrator for NDLTD.

Renee brings extensive experience to this work; she was Executive Assistant in Computer Science and later Administrative Assistant to the director of Virginia Tech's prestigious Biocomplexity Institute (formerly VBI).

She can be reached by email to lene...@ndltd.org
Her postal address is

    Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations
    C/O Renee Nester
    Virginia Tech
    Department of Computer Science
    114 McBryde Hall, MC 0106
    Blacksburg, VA 24061

Renee has been trained regarding Membership by Eric Van de Velde and Susie Marion, who has now retired from her service as my assistant.

I welcome Renee, and give thanks to Susie for her dedicated service.

Many thanks, Ed Fox (Executive Director and Chairman of the Board, NDLTD)