ETD Managers Survey (short!)

Michele Gibney

Jun 1, 2017, 7:22:32 PM6/1/17
to ETD

A colleague and I will be presenting on ETD manager comparative experiences and best practices at ETD2017 in DC this August and we're looking to get additional input from the community. We would really appreciate your feedback and hope that you can take the time to complete the survey.

http://pacific.libwizard.com/ir-etds

Please feel free to share with your own colleagues who work with ETDs off-list.

If anyone is interested in the results, please feel free to email me (mgi...@pacific.edu) and I will keep a list to share once complete. We're also surveying select alumni on experiences with their OA dissertations and I'd be happy to share those results as well.

Apologies for any cross-posting!

Thank you,
Michele Gibney
Digital Repository Coordinator