Request for NDLTD Facebook and Twitter Messenger QR Codes

John Hagen

May 25, 2017, 5:58:10 PM5/25/17
to Listserv (ETD-L) NDLTD, Iryna Kuchma, Valerie Emerson, Sally R Evans, Ramesh C Gaur
Hi Eric and Iryna,

We are looking at doing some interactive promotion with the printed conference program to make social media posting easier for conference participants. Then folks can scan the QR

Eric, could you please produce an NDLTD Twitter QR code and send the graphic to me?  To do this, on your mobile phone, go to NDLTD Twitter while logged in, click the settings menu in the upper left corner; you will see an option "QR Code"; click through to produce the QR code graphic (keep clicking for various background colors that suit you), then save the graphic.

Iryna, could you please produce an NDLTD Facebook QR code and send the graphic to me? To do this go to NDLTD Facebook while logged in, click the "Messages" button in the top panel, your message panel will pop up, then click the "i" button (circled in grey) at the bottom right of the messenger panel. You will see a new messenger graphic appear with the NDLTD logo, click the download button to save.

I have attached examples from USETDA Facebook and Twitter QR codes here so you can see what I'm talking about.

Many thanks,
John
--

John H. Hagen, Consultant / Owner
Renaissance Scholarly Communications

Office / Home: (304) 864-6971

Renaissance Scholarly Communications
Twitter_qr_code_USETDA.png
Facebook_messenger_code_137861986282818_USETDA.png

John Hagen

May 25, 2017, 6:07:11 PM5/25/17
to ETD
All, please accept my apologies, this was sent to the list in error.

Thanks,
John