Special Chapters in Theses and Dissertations

Melinda Deyasi

Sep 8, 2015, 3:55:08 PM9/8/15
to e...@ndltd.org
Hi everyone:

At a recent graduate studies conference, an audience member member at a panel mentioned that his school will be offering students the option of including a chapter in their theses or dissertation that is written in everyday, accessible, layperson's words.  The problem is that my boss didn't recognize the speaker, so he doesn't know at which school this optional chapter is being offered to students.

Has anyone heard of this?  My Google searches have not yielded anything, so I'm sure my search terms are lacking something.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks very much,
Melinda