ETD2017 Early Registration Deadline Reminder / Group Tour Sign Up

John Hagen

Jun 28, 2017, 3:35:49 PM6/28/17
to Listserv (ETD-L) NDLTD

Dear Colleague,

Don't miss out on the ETD2017 Symposium to be held August 7th - 9th in Washington, DC. The early registration discount ends July 1st. Rates are only $99 for developing countries or $199 for the rest of the world. For complete information visit our conference information Webpage at http://www.usetda.org/usetda-conferences/etd2017/conference-invitation/.

While in town for ETD2017 be sure to enjoy some amazing sites in the Washington, DC area. As part of the conference activities we will offer organized group tours including:

If you have registered for the conference you can sign up for a group tour by visiting https://gmulibrary.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7Wo7kPNrlJVYB93.

You can also plan your own itineraries. For complete information visit http://www.usetda.org/usetda-conferences/etd2017/welcome-to-washington-dc/.

We hope to see you at ETD2017 in August!

Kind regards,

ETD2017 Conference Organizing Committee

--

United States Electronic Thesis and Dissertation Association (USETDA)
PO Box 97