[etd 2018] Call for Proposals Deadline Extended through April 30th

Eva Wu

Apr 9, 2018, 8:39:32 AM4/9/18
to e...@ndltd.org

ETD 2018 Taiwan Symposium - Call for Proposals Deadline Extended through April 30th

ETD 2018 Taiwan provides a great opportunity for exchanging ETD experiences with professionals from different countries, also connecting to the good practices around the world. The propose of the conference is to offer relevant, practice-oriented content to support ETD development and productivity improvement, as well as to provide useful and innovative resources, standards, and technology for the development and of ETD programs. Proposals are welcome from library, graduate school and information technology professionals, graduate students and faculty as well as library and information systems / services representatives. We invite you to submit your proposals for papers, panel sessions, posters, and workshops.

The conference theme of ETD 2018 Taiwan is “Beyond the Boundaries of Rims and Oceans: Globalizing Knowledge with ETDs”. We are also pleased to announce that we have invited keynote speakers from Singapore, India, Slovenia, and Australia, to share their professional knowledge in ETD digital collection. For more information about the speaker, please visit: https://etd2018.ncl.edu.tw/en/important-info/keynote-speakers

For complete information and to submit your proposal visit the Call for Proposals Webpage.

Submission Deadline: Proposals should be submitted on or before April 30th, 2018