A message from Mr. Lester

1 view

Rebecca Borras

Oct 6, 2022, 6:21:41 PM10/6/22
to NBMS Announcements

We are ready to roll out our parent volunteer program for this year.  If you would like to visit the school during recess/lunch times, or to help supervise the hallways during transition periods, please contact Mr. Lester at 541-751-7283 for more information.  Before school bus duty as well as after school bus duty are also places to volunteer.

Also starting is our monthly coffee with the Vice Principal at the Back Alley.  Wednesday, October 19th at 3pm look to join Mr. Lester to hear about things happening at the middle school.  This is an open forum with no agenda items.

--
Rebecca Borras
Secretary