Additional Announcement

1 view

Rebecca Borras

Nov 17, 2022, 5:11:55 PM11/17/22
to NBMS Staff, NBMS Announcements
NBMS TURKEY TROT
Ready, set, go to the NBMS Annual Turkey Trot! Please join us on Tuesday, November 22nd beginning at approximately 2 PM at the NBHS Track.

Students in all grades are able to participate in this NBMS Tradition!! Will our students be able to catch the turkey this year?? If you are lucky enough to pluck a feather... a golden coin could come your way! Students will race by grade level. The top boy and girl from each class will receive the coveted awards of:

1st Place: Turkey
2nd Place: Chicken
3rd Place: Cornish Game Hen
4th Place: Boiled Egg

This is a fun activity for students and kicks-off our Thanksgiving Holiday!

--
Rebecca Borras
Secretary

Rebecca Borras

Nov 18, 2022, 11:02:53 AM11/18/22
to Rosalind Meyer, NBMS Staff, NBMS Announcements
Jon will have an advisory/event schedule out next week.

On Fri, Nov 18, 2022 at 8:00 AM Rosalind Meyer <rme...@nbend.k12.or.us> wrote:
Will this be a  reduced day schedule or just no 8th period?

Rosalind