NBHS Athletics 10.4.21

1 view

Chaukae Donley

Oct 4, 2021, 11:17:27 AM10/4/21

Seniors -- Don't forget to submit a senior photo for the 2022 yearbook.  We are happy to accept both professional and non-professional photos. Your photo should be snapped more recently than June of 2021, it should be vertically oriented, it should not contain references to drugs, alcohol, weapons, hate, or overt sexuality, and should feature the senior's face predominantly. The senior should be the only person visible in the photo.  Limited use of filters is acceptable, but make sure your photo looks like you!  We will reduce and crop your photo to 1¼” x 1⅞”. Please submit photos to nbhsye...@nbend.k12.or.us

by December 17th. If we don’t receive a photo from you, we will use your school photo.

Chaukae Donley
Athletic Secretary | Bookkeeper
North Bend High School
NBHS Announcements.pdf
Photography is Back Poster 18x24rgb Email.pdf
Health Center.JPG