Varsity Football_Bulldogs vs. Pirates_Saturday, September 25th _3PM

Chaukae Donley

Sep 24, 2021, 6:09:26 PM9/24/21
A note from Marshfield....

  • The Pirate Parking lot behind the main gym will be open for free parking.
  • South ticket booth will be open for entry for North Bend fans and reserved ticket holders       sitting in the South Grandstands.
  • North ticket booth will be open for Marshfield fans and north grandstand ticket holders.
  • If you need to use a credit card to pay you will need to go to the north ticket booth.
  • Both schools can use their reserved tickets to enter the game.
  • Reserved parking at the Junior high or Waterfall Clinic.  We will have season parking passes            for sale at the parking lot entry.  I have 15 left for the season, $40 each.

WE CHEER FOR OUR ATHLETES!

SUPPORT OUR COACHES

TREAT OFFICIALS WITH

 RESPECT AT ALL TIMES