Project in Poland proposal

Krzysztof Kochanek

Mar 12, 2021, 5:20:39 AM3/12/21
to PragueHydro
Dear Colleagues,

I hope this e-mail finds you in good health, despite the covid pandemic.

I would like to ask you to consider the proposal offered by the PASIFIC programme.
This is about the research proposals for young doctors in Polish Academy of Sciences.
I think it offers quite interesting conditions, have a look: https://pasific.pan.pl/for-applicants/about-the-fellowship/

We also have a project proposal about temperature in a small lowland river - see attachment. It would be coordinated by me.
Perhaps someone from your scientific vicinity would be interested? Or maybe you know someone who would?

Please, let me know within the week.
I'm ready to answer to the questions.

Regards
Krzysztof Kochanek
Institute of Geophysics, Polish Academy of Sciences
Project proposal - temperature in river.pdf