Interest in your research group and possible collaboration

Sumit Das

Mar 16, 2024, 6:51:54 PMMar 16
to Pragu...@natur.cuni.cz, Michal Jeníček
Hello there,

I'm Dr. Sumit Das, a new employee of the Institute of Hydrogeology, Engineering Geology and Applied Geophysics.

However, my primary research interests are landscape evolution and sediment dynamics in large drainage basins. I find this working group relevant.

This is my research profile:
https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=kjMDQokAAAAJ&view_op=list_works&sortby=pubdate

I would be glad to join this group, discuss problems and collaborate with other researchers from CUNI, doing related research.

Thanks and regards,
Sumit

--
Dr. Sumit Das