Target enrichment (Hyb-Seq) course in Prague

Tomas Fer

May 2, 2024, 10:33:02 AMMay 2
to Adam Petrusek, Radka Reifová, michal....@natur.cuni.cz, Pavel Munclinger, Zuzana Musilova, Mgr. Jakub Straka, Ph.D., info-ev...@natur.cuni.cz, info-g...@natur.cuni.cz, Viktor Zarsky (Viktor Zarsky), Fatima Cvrčková, Krak Karol, Mandák Bohumil, Petr Koutecký, František Zedek, Terezie Mandakova, Petr Bures, Radim J Vasut, petr....@upol.cz, milosla...@upol.cz, lubos....@gmail.com, han...@mendelu.cz, hu...@natur.cuni.cz, tomas...@natur.cuni.cz, marek...@osu.cz, Štech Milan, mirosla...@savba.sk, Petra Šarhanová, Pavel Kúr, pisova, Roswitha Schmickl
Dear students,
in summer semester we are opening again our phylogenomic course "Target
enrichment for plant/animal systematics - methodological workshop".
This is a block course consisting of theory, lab and computer practical and
will take place from 10th to 18th June 2024.
More information at https://botany.natur.cuni.cz/fer/hybseqcourse/
Enrol in SIS (MB120C117) or write an e-mail to Rosi Schmickl
(roswitha...@natur.cuni.cz) in case you are interested.
Forward this information to your students who might be interested in this
course, please.
Looking forward to meeting you at the course.

Roswitha Schmickl, Tomas Fer, Vojtech Zeisek

https://www.avg.com