[615] May Virtual Meety-Deets

Dagmar d'Surreal

May 5, 2023, 6:53:44 PM5/5/23
to ro...@nashville2600.org, Audra Hillis, John F. Eldredge, za...@patten.io
Dagmar is inviting you to a meeting.

Join the meeting:
https://meet.jit.si/Nashville2600
Password: "damnpeople"

To join by phone instead, tap this: +1.512.647.1431,,1824050059#

Looking for a different dial-in number?
See meeting dial-in numbers: https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=Nashville2600

If also dialing-in through a room phone, join without connecting to audio: https://meet.jit.si/Nashville2600#config.startSilent=true

--
Sent from an actual computer.

John Eldredge

May 6, 2023, 8:06:17 PM5/6/23
to ro...@nashville2600.org, Audra Hillis, John F. Eldredge, za...@patten.io
Sorry I missed the meeting. I have been in Skyline Hospital since Monday, April 24, being treated for congestive heart failure, and was transferred today, about meeting time, to Creekside Center for Rehabilitation and Healing, for rehab to get back the strength lost by spending 11 days in bed. The CHF is under control, and hopefully will stay under control. For those who may not know, Chronic Heart Failure is when the kidneys don't do an adequate job of water removal, and fluid starts accumulating around the heart, in the lungs, and elsewhere in the body. If not brought under control, it can kill you.