PhreakNIC 19 Early Bird pricing ends tomorrow 10/18/2015

Ben

Oct 17, 2015, 9:11:34 PM10/17/15
to Root discussions for Nashville 2600, Root list for SE2600, phre...@googlegroups.com, phre...@nashville2600.org
Greetings,

 Just wanted to send out a note to our past attendees that tomorrow (October 18th) is the early bird pricing pre-registration cut off. The price for registering will then go up to what it will be at the door.

This year we are holding PhreakNIC back in Murfreesboro, November 6th - 7th. We have over 40 different sessions (2 tracks) to choose from with numerous activities and even a kid's track Saturday morning. You can find more info at http://phreaknic.info

--
Hope to see you there,
Benthemeek