Seconding board member nominations

Alice Snyder

May 1, 2020, 8:41:35 PM5/1/20
to naigc-di...@naigc.org
Hi NAIGC,

I would like to advocate for a few people who have recently been nominated for a board member position.

Sean Chilelli-
I’d like to second the nomination of Sean Chilelli for a Board Member position. He has worked as an advisor for the NAIGC for the past 4 years and knows this organization extensively. As a highly organized and logical individual, he excels at acute problem solving. He is very committed to ensuring this organization is fulfilling its mission of providing radical opportunity in the gymnastics community.
I believe he would make a great addition to the G
governance side of the NAIGC.

Mason Marek-
I’ve known Mason for the past ~3 years and he has been nothing but completely dedicated to making the NAIGC a better place for gymnasts of all kinds! He has the NAIGC’s best interest at heart and is willing to voice his opinion if he thinks there is a better option. That is why I think he would excel in governance. Mason was on the Policy committee this year and was heavily involved in the creation and refining of the NAIGC internal restructure. I fully endorse Mason Marek and second his nomination.

Olivia Ragoowanski-
I’ve had the pleasure of working with Olivia for the past couple years within the communication committee. She has always been extremely diligent in her work (both within the comms committee and as national coordinator) and dedicated to ensuring the success of the NAIGC. Her work as nationals coordinator was a completed success (especially as the liaison with the convention center) and evidence of her professional communication skills. I believe that she would be great as a board member and bring a new level of excellence to this organization.

Tony Petelo-
I’ve have known Tony for 4 years as an officer and current president of the UC Berkeley club. This past year he served on the UC Berkeley Sport Club Association Executive Board and was tasked with developing new policies and strategies for the entire sport club department. He worked closely with the administration and honed interpersonal relationship skills that have made him extremely adaptable to any work environment. He is very logical and creative when it comes to working up solutions. I believe that his experience on the Executive Board and as the president of UC Berkeley’s club are perfect qualifications for a board member position. I full heartily endorse Tony Petelo.

Sarah Shanahan-

Sarah offers a unique perspective in that she is both a TNT, WAG and UAG athlete. Her experience with all three enable her to provide insight to the board as two of these disciplines are brand new and ripe for expansion. I believe that she will help in tailoring new policies that help develop the TNT and UAG disciplines. Sarah will make a great addition to the governance of the NAIGC.

Alice (Allie) Snyder

--

Allie (Alice) Snyder
NAIGC | Board of Directors | Advisor