Nomination for SE Regional Rep

Ryan Bradley

May 1, 2020, 11:43:16 AM5/1/20
to naigc-di...@naigc.org
I would like to nominate Eliza Dermott for SE Regional Rep.

Over the last year, as an Advisor to the Board, she has stepped up to chair the Scholarship committee. She has also sat in on several Policy and Restructuring meetings, mostly as an observer to learn how to run meetings, but has offered a student perspective when she felt it important to do so.

Her favorite thing is to socialize and get to know new people at meets. She is familiar with the Board in general and Policy in particular. She is good at communicating. I can think of no better mix of skills for a Regional Representative.

--

Ryan Bradley
NAIGC | Board of Directors | Advisor